Nigerian man murdered in US and his organs stolen; wife accuses the police of cover-up and reveals she’s been receiving death threats for seeking justice (graphic photo)
A Nigerian man was dismembered and burnt after all his organs were stolen in the US and his wife is seeking justice for him.
Faruq Ayomikun Osilalu, 22, was reported missing on Sept. 27, 2021.
Police said he was working as a driver for a sedan service when he disappeared on Sept. 17 in Baltimore. His car was found on Sept. 29 in the city.
On Oct. 4, just after 6 p.m., officers responded to the 3400 block of Paton Ave for a report of a body in the rear of the location. On the scene, they found an unidentified person who had been pronounced dead by medics.
On Oct. 26, the victim was positively identified as 22-year-old Faruq Osilalu who was reported missing on Sept. 27.
His wife is now crying out and alleging there’s a conspiracy to sweep her husband’s death under the rug.
She claims his death is the work of an organised group of organ harvesters.
She said that when her husband and father of her child was found, all his organs had been stolen, his fingers were also chopped off, and his body was burnt.
She said that the police have refused to investigate the case and she shared a message she received from the Baltimore police, telling her that her husband’s death has not yet been ruled a homicide by the medical examiner so the State’s Attorney has not yet been given any case.
Mrs Osilalu asked why her husband’s death has not been ruled a homicide when it’s clear he didn’t steal his own organs.
She also shared that she’s been receiving death threats since she started speaking openly about her late husband’s death and seeking justice.
She also called out his Nigerian family and claimed they accused her of being responsible for his death.
She asked how she could possibly kill him when he was the only one who helped her.
See her posts below.
Written by admin