Woman addicted to masturbating is rushed to hospital after getting eight-inch vibrator stuck up bum

Avatar admin | March 30, 2022 2 Views 0 Likes 0 Ratings

2 Views 0 Ratings Rate it

A woman was rushed to the hospital with an eight-inch-long vibrator stuck in her bum while masturbating.

Brittany, from Alabama, US, admitted she was “addicted to masturbation” while single for three years and started to explore the sex toys.

she said on the documentary Stuck: “I ordered a vibrator, like a bumpy butt-stick. It was like blue and it had three balls and a little bitty vibrator on it.

“I was so excited, as soon as I got it in the mail I was like, ‘Oh I’m done, I’m going to take a bath’.”

However, she realised she had made a mistake when the vibrator got stuck.

“Too much oil, too much excitement, and you just don’t have that many hands yourself, so it just happens,” she explained.

“Two hands, three parts, so it had to be let go off. I thought it was going to stay, and it didn’t stay; the vibrator part on it made it like a tunnel.”

She said the vibrator got sucked so far in her butt that she felt it “vibrating” her back.

Brittany had no choice but to call emergency services and was sent to general surgeon Dr George Crawford, who was taken aback when he saw her.

Dr. Crawford said: “When you think about it, the rectum is designed to keep poop off the floor. If you put something far enough up, it will suck it right up.”

The doctor used a pair of thin metal tongs and pulled the vibrator from Brittany’s body.

He said she was lucky that the vibrator didn’t go through her rectal wall.

“If that’s the case you actually have a hole in your rectum and poop or whatever is leaking into your abdomen,” Dr Crawford said.

“And it just gets worse from there.”


2 Views 0 Ratings Rate it

Written by admin


  • Copyright 2017 Kartia Velino